Sunday, February 13, 2011

Favorite BtVs Moments/Episodes

Procrastinating from my paper. Here is a list of my favorite moments or episodes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  • "Giles, I'm 16 years old. I don't wanna die." in Prophecy Girl, S1 finale
  • School Hard, S2 when Spike and Dru are introduced
  • Halloween, S2
  • What's My Line? (Dru's coming back party), S2
  • Innocence, S2
  • Passion, S2
  • Becoming, S2 finale
  • "I'm Buffy, the vampire slayer, and you are?" in Anne, S3 opener
  • Spike's speech in Lovers Walk, S3
  • The Wish, S3
  • Buffy saves Jonathan in Earshot, S3
  • "Class Protector Award" in The Prom, S3
  • Graduating class fights together in Graduation Day, S3 finale
  • Who Are You?, S4
  • Willow's spell on Buffy and Spike in Something Blue, S4
  • Hush, S4
  • "Out for a walk, bitch." in No place Like Home, S5
  • Fool for Love, S5
  • Crush, S5
  • Buffy rewards Spike for not telling Glory about the Key in Intervention, S5
  • The Body, S5
  • The Gift, S5 finale
  • Bargaining, S6
  • After Life, S6
  • Once More With Feeling, S6
  • Tabula Rasa, S6
  • Smashed, S6
  • Xander saves the world from Willow in Grave, S6 finale
  • Spike on the cross and his big reveal in Beneath You, S7
  • Buffy tells Spike she believes in him in Never Leave Me, S7
  • Lies My Parents Told Me, S7
  • Spike's speech to Buffy in Touched, S7
  • "Where you there with me?" "I was." in End of Days, S7
  • Chosen, S7 finale and series finale

No comments: